Caregiver Screening Process
To maintain top–notch employee standards, Absolute Home Care puts all caregivers through a rigorous 10-point screening process that includes:
- Application Screening
- Telephone Interview
- Face– to-Face Interviews
- Professional & Family References
- Social Security Verification
- Criminal Background Checks
- CPR & First-Aid Certificates
- Tuberculosis Results or Chest X- Ray
- Personality Assessment
- Orientation & Continued Assessment Programs
All Absolute Home Caregivers are insured and have gone through the above screening and credentialing process.
Absolute Home Care is an equal opportunity employer.